We have been running the WAQF365 initiative every Ramadhan to try free the Masjid of its debts.
– WAQF is an Islamic endowment used for the continuous development of the Muslim community.
– WAQF365 initiative was created to give our community the chance to invest in the long term sustainability of Cann Hall Deen & Education Trust.
– WAQF365 consists of 2000 shares. Each donor will receive a certificate for 1/2000th share of the property value of 145 Cann Hall Road at a cost of £365, the share is then donated to Cann Hall Deen & Education Trust as an endowment.
– WAQF365 2017 In 2017 we have 74 donations, our target for this year is 100
– WAQF365 is a great opportunity to invest in a share of the Masjid and increase your Sadaqah Jariyah.
Ways to donate:
1. For cash or card payment please call 020 8555 0963 or 07984 602 475
Or, speak to a Masjid member of staff
2. By Bank transfer: S/C: 601312 A/C: 42616964 Ref: WAQF365
3. By Cheque: Payable to Cann Hall Deen and Education cheques can be dropped off to Masjid.
4. Justgiving : www.cannhall.org/waqf365
Please call or text to provide the name that should appear on the WAQF365 certificate. Jazak’Allah khairan for your continued support.